Dagara Nature Camp Baliapal Balasore Odisha
Dagara Nature Camp Baliapal Balasore Odisha is located near Dagara Sea Beach an unexplored sea beach in the Balasore District of Odisha, Located only 35 km from Jaleshwar, this small tribal sea-side village is fast becoming a travelers attraction because of its virgin sea beach, unspoiled atmosphere, tranquil nature, and Camping.
- Distance From Kharagpur Is Approx. 125km Via Kharagpur City Rd To Chennai-Kolkata Highway NH16.
- Distance From Kolkata Is Approx. 240km Via NH16 and NH 116 (via Kolaghat)
- Distance From Jaleshwar Is Approx. 35km Via Jaleswar – Paschimbar Rd
- Distance From Balasore Is Approx. 70km Via NH16 and Basta-Baliapal Rd
- Google Map: Dagara Nature Camp
Dagara Sea Beach is slowly becoming a major weekend attraction for next-generation travellers who loves to do beach camping. This beautiful place is well connected with the great surrounding areas. Bichitrapur And Digha is a nearby beach that will give you a long walk on the clear white sand through Chaumukha a coastal village in Baliapal block.
Dagara Nature Camp brings you their newest Beach Camp with tent & cottage accommodations just on the verge of the vacant Dagara sea beach. Dagara Nature Camp will give a good gateway weekend from all the hustle-bustle in life. Get a fully relaxed vibe from all those activities & could make some good bonds with your friends, family & office colleagues.
Read More: Lulung Waterfall
Enjoy a beach campfire and barbecue chicken or the melodious sunset- either way, this beach camping will applaud you with its sublime scenic beauty.
Spending a Night
Spending a night at Dagara Nature Camp will cost you INR 1200/- per head. For Rs.1200/-, you’ll be getting 4 times food and a Night’s stay. Lunch and dinner are good enough.
In the evening Free Bonfire & Barbecue extra. If you order some chicken (at extra cost) then they will arrange it with prior notice. They will give one large plate of chicken (Sal Chicken) 1 kg chicken.
- For INR 1200/- per head per day: You’ll be getting 4 times food and a Night’s stay in Tent.
- For INR 1300/- per head per day: You’ll be getting 4 times food and a Night stay in Normal Room with Common Bathroom.
- For INR 1500/- per head per day: You’ll be getting 4 times food and a Night’s stay in Cottage Room.
- 11:00 A.M: Check-in Welcome Drinks (Nimbu Pani / Coconut Water)
- 01:30 P.M: Lunch (Rice, Dal, Brinjal fry, Vegetable Curry, Fish Curry)
- 06:00 P.M: Evening Snacks (Pakora, Puffed Rice, Tea)
- 09:00 P.M: Dinner (Rice / Roti, Vegetable Curry, Chicken Curry)
- 08:00 A.M: Breakfast (Puri, Vegetable Curry, Boiled Egg, Tea)
Overall You Can visit with your family and friends.
For Booking Dagara Nature Camp Contact
- Email: [email protected]
- Mobile: +91-74388774669
- Monday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
How To Reach
- Nearest Railway Station: Jaleshwar – 35 KM
- Nearest Bus Stop: Kalipada – 9 KM
- Nearest Airport: Bhubaneswar – 263 KM
Dagara Sea Beach is slowly becoming a major weekend attraction for next-generation travellers who loves to do beach camping. Hope you will enjoy this place. You can also visit nearby places given below:
Nearby places to visit within 100KM:
Hope you liked this article. For more places follow us on our social media. Thanks for reading do share and like.