Bichitrapur Mangrove Sanctuary Nature Camp Balasore Odisha Tourism
Bichitrapur Mangrove Sanctuary Nature Camp Balasore Odisha Tourism: If you want to go somewhere near Kharagpur on holiday, you can visit Bichitrapur. Bichitrapur in Odisha has become a popular tourist destination for its unique natural beauty. Monday is closed.
- Distance From Kharagpur Is Approx. 111Km Via NH16 KESHIARI-BELDA
- GOOGLE MAPS: Bichitrapur Mangrove Sanctuary Odisha
Nearby places in Bichitrapur
- Talsari Beach: famous for the sea and the Casuarina forest – 10 km.
- Chandaneswar: The famous temple of Lord Shiva, on the way from Jaleswar to the eco-Tourism destination (Khadibil-Badapahi).
- Baba Bhusandeswar Temple: largest Shiv Ling in Indian Sub-continent – 10 km.
- Udaipur: A popular beachfront in the northern part of Odisha province – 13 Km. form Khadibil.
- Digha (West Bengal): Famous beach and tourist destination – 12 Km. from Khadibil.
Accommodation in Bichitrapur-