Bankiput Sea Beach Travel Guide & Sightseeing Bengal Tourism
Bankiput Sea Beach Travel Guide & Sightseeing Bengal Tourism: Bankiput is an unexplored virgin sea beach nearby Contai (Kanthi) in East Midnapur of West Bengal. I have been to Bankiput thrice. When I went with my friend Sushil for the first time, I had some difficulty finding this beach, but you don’t need to worry I will guide you completely.
- The distance From Kharagpur to Bankiput Is Approx. 110 Km Via SH-5 Keshiari-Belda-Egra-Contai
- Google Map: Bankiput Sea Beach
Bankiput is perfect for people looking for a quick weekend gateway from Kharagpur or Kolkata. This sea beach is not like Digha and Mandarmani. Here you will not get to see the crowds, there is only peace all around here. You will understand my words when you come here. Bankiput is 50Km from Digha and 40Km from Mandarmani.
Bankiput too is a noncrowded virgin beach situated a few KM’s away from Junput. Junput is a village in Deshapran CD Block in the Contai subdivision of Purba Medinipur district in the state of West Bengal, India. The distance from Junput Market To Bankiput Sea Beach is 8Km and the distance from Contai to Junput market is 11 km.
Jhinuk Residency is the only resort in Bankiput, advance booking may be required to enjoy the beach!! The distance From Jhinuk Residency To Bankiput Sea Beach Is 3.5 km. Jhinuk Residency is the only accommodation available in Bankiput. Although very basic but well maintained with clean rooms and washrooms. The staff is extremely helpful and courteous. It is a two-storied building. In which there is 6 AC double bedroom and 1 AC four bedroom.
How To Reach Bankiput Sea Beach:
Contai (Kanthi) is easily accessible from Kharagpur or Kolkata. Most of the trains or buses from Kharagpur to Digha pass through Contai (Kanthi).
- If you are travelling by car then drive to Contai(Kanthi) and then take the road to Junput Market or Junput Stand. After reaching the Junput stand or Junput Market, you have to take the Sea Dike road connecting Bankiput and you will reach your destination.
- If you are taking public transport, then you can take shared trekkers to Junput from Contai (Kanthi) and then shared trekkers heading towards Baghaput and get down at Bankiput.
Nearby attractions of Bankiput:
- The Deshapran Fishing Harbour at Petuaghat is located where Rasulpur River meets the Bay of Bengal,
- The 96 feet high Dariapur Lighthouse,
- There is also a temple, which is said to have been referred to by Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay in his famous novel Kapalkundala,
- Baguran Jalpai Sea Beach,
- Boral Beach,
- Lal Kakra Beach.
Please Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel:
Hope You Liked It. Thank you For Reading, Please Share as much as you can…