Bichitrapur Mangrove Sanctuary Nature Camp Balasore Odisha Tourism
Bichitrapur Mangrove Sanctuary Nature Camp Balasore Odisha Tourism: If you want to go somewhere near Kharagpur on holiday, you can visit Bichitrapur. Bichitrapur in Odisha has become a popular tourist destination for its unique natural beauty. Monday is closed.
- Distance From Kharagpur Is Approx. 111Km Via NH16 KESHIARI-BELDA
- GOOGLE MAPS: Bichitrapur Mangrove Sanctuary Odisha
Bichitrapur Mangrove Sanctuary is a unique natural gift near the mouth of the Subarnarekha River in the province of Odisha on the east coast of India. Spread over an area of 563.00 Ha. on the shores of the Bay of Bengal and famous for the marine environment with its unique combination of floral and animal resources.
It’s 15 km from Digha in West Bengal. It’s located 59 KM facing East of the regional capital Balasore.
Read More: Laljal Cave
Beautiful view of the Mangrove, coastal virgin casuarina forests, green patrols in neighboring villages, salty seas, dozens of Red Ghost Crab and Horseshoe Crab, winter winged tourists, and birds, who sail on the rivers of the sea, the Route and the nature trail is confusing.
Nearby places in Bichitrapur
- Talsari Beach: famous for the sea and the Casuarina forest – 10 km.
- Chandaneswar: The famous temple of Lord Shiva, on the way from Jaleswar to the eco-Tourism destination (Khadibil-Badapahi).
- Baba Bhusandeswar Temple: largest Shiv Ling in Indian Sub-continent – 10 km.
- Udaipur: A popular beachfront in the northern part of Odisha province – 13 Km. form Khadibil.
- Digha (West Bengal): Famous beach and tourist destination – 12 Km. from Khadibil.
Best Time to Visit Bichitrapur: All Year Round
Accommodation in Bichitrapur-
There is only one residential area Odisha Govt., Located within the Pine Forest 4 numbers with AC Double Bed Cottages @ Rs. 4000 For Two Adults (Fees include a good breakfast, lunch, and dinner.)
6 nos. AC Double Bed Swiss Tents @ Rs.4000 For Two Adults (Fees include a good breakfast, lunch, and dinner.)