India’s most trusted crypto exchange – Buy, Sell & Trade 100s of cryptocurrencies instantly and hassle-free with INR at the Best Prices with CoinSwitch Kuber.
How to make money with Bitcoin(CoinSwitch Kuber)
You might have heard of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but you’re not sure how to earn them if they’re actually worth anything, or what they’re even used for.
Don’t worry—you’re not alone! This article will explain everything you need to know about earning with cryptocurrency so that you can start getting paid in Bitcoin today.
It should be noted that CoinSwitch Kuber has a very clean UI and UX. Beginners who are not very knowledgeable about crypto should opt for CoinSwitch Kuber as the app is fairly easy to use. CoinSwitch Kuber has fairly positive reviews on Google Play Store such as 3.0, respectively, as of writing this article.
1. Registration at Coinswitch Kuber
The CoinSwitch Kuber app is available for both Android and iOS users. To register yourself, first, download the Coinswitch application. Furthermore, CoinSwitch only asks for your phone number to register on their application. After entering your number, please wait for the OTP, verify it, and set a pin for your application.
2. How to Complete your KYC?
To deposit any amount or to buy or sell crypto assets, users have to complete their KYC. Furthermore, the KYC process is relatively straightforward, and with the correct documents, it only takes 10-15 minutes for completion and verification. Moreover, you will need the following documents to complete the process:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card, Passport, and Voter ID (Anyone).
The Coinswitch Kuber KYC process is divided into primary verification, Pan Card Verification, and Identity Card Verification.
To enter into the verification process, open the app, go to settings, click on “User Verification,” and click on “Basic Verification.”
READ MORE: Earn Money Online With Meesho App
3. Basic Verification
You have to fill in the basic details about yourself at this level, including your full name, Date of Birth, and your email-id. Then, you will receive an OTP on your email-id, copy and paste it. Once this is done, you will complete your first level.
4. Pan Card Verification
Click on the “Pan Card Verification” to start your next level. Allow the application access to your camera, and click the photo of your Pan Card. Then, click on submit. After 4-5 minutes, it will get verified.
5. Identity Card Verification
To complete this part of KYC, you must submit either your Aadhar Card image, Passport image, or Voter Id:
- Select the one for which you have documents.
- Click the image and submit it.
- Wait for a few minutes, and it will be verified.
CoinSwitch Kuber Fees
CoinSwitch Kuber charges nothing for depositing and withdrawing money to their application, but they do have hidden charges.
Whenever you purchase a cryptocurrency on CoinSwitch, the company deducts 1-2 percent from the cost of the purchase. Moreover, CoinSwitch has different buying and selling prices for their cryptocurrencies, which is an unusual practice.
Get FREE BITCOIN worth Rs. 50 on downloading the CoinSwitch Kuber app using my referral link.
To give you a brief and clear idea about it :
- It has a vast user base of over 4 million Indians and supports more than 100 cryptocurrencies.
- Users can start investing with only INR 100.
- No deposit and withdrawal fee.
- The KYC and registration process is fast and straightforward.
- The platform does not even charge for buying and selling cryptos.
- It is a Beginner-friendly and secure application.
- They support UPI payments along with NEFT and IMPS bank deposits.
- Coin switch also has a dedicated and simplified support system with Support Tickets and a live chat option to submit queries.
Why Should You Consider Cryptocurrency?
According to CoinDesk, A survey of 1,000 active investors conducted in November last year found that 64% had already invested in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Of those who were familiar with cryptocurrency, 26% owned bitcoin and 40% owned other digital currencies. That’s a lot of people looking for ways to earn more Bitcoin.
Steps to deposit funds at CoinSwitch Kuber
Follow the steps given below to deposit INR to your Coinswitch Kuber account:
- Open the app, and click on “Deposit INR.”
- Enter the amount you want to deposit. Please note that the minimum amount that you can deposit is Rs. 100.
- Click on “Deposit.”
- Users can deposit their funds through UPI or Direct bank deposit (via NEFT, IMPS, or RTGS).
- If you want to deposit through UPI, click on the “UPI” option.
- Select the UPI app, which you prefer. After this, you will be redirected to the UPI application, where you need to fill in the funds.
- However, you need to send the funds to the account whose details will be provided if you select Direct bank deposit.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this website is for educational and entertainment purposes. The information provided on these websites does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, or trading advice. Go Travel Blogger does not recommend purchasing any cryptocurrency. Crypto markets are highly volatile and crypto investments are risky. Readers should do their own research on cryptocurrencies and consult their financial advisers before making any crypto investments.