Top 5 Adventure Sports in Rishikesh Starting Only From @599- Uttarakhand Tourism
Top 5 Adventure Sports in Rishikesh Starting Only From @599- Uttarakhand Tourism: Hello friends Rishikesh is very famous for its adventure sports activities. So, in this article, we will talk about such top 5 adventure sports in Rishikesh.
- Distance From Haridwar to Rishikesh Is Approx. 30 Km Via Cheela Dam – Rishikesh Rd
- Google Map: Rishikesh
Rishikesh – Yoga Capital of the World. Rishikesh is a city in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation.
Whether you are young or old, fit or not – the small riverside town doesn’t care and is loved by all equally. It is one of the most popular destinations for adventure in India and the list of activities in it is so long that you will be amazed to see it.
You can start with these top 5 adventure sports in Rishikesh:
1. Enjoy River Rafting In Ganga
In Rishikesh, there are three types of river rafting. The first type of river rafting in Rishikesh is from Brahma Puri to Rishikesh(Ram Jhula) this particular rafting is safe for kids because the shortest and the easiest and it is going to costs around the ₹ 300 to ₹ 400.
The second one is from Shivpuri to Rishikesh(Ram Jhula) and most of the people who come to Rishikesh do this one and it will cost you around ₹ 400 to ₹ 500. The third one is from a Marine Drive to Rishikesh which is going to cost you ₹ 500 to ₹ 700.
2. Bungee Jumping
The second thing you do in Rishikesh is bungee jumping so if you have been driven rafting a lot of times and you want to try something different try this so you have the option of bungee jumping the first is Bungee Jumping Apart. The second is the Swing and the third thing is the Flying-Fox. For Details Can Vist This Link → Click Here.
- Bunjee Jumping:- ₹ 3000/person
- Giant Swing:- ₹ 2500/person
- Flying Fox:- ₹ 1500/person
3. Waterfall Rappelling in Rishikesh
Waterfall rappelling, also known as canyoning, is the most thrilling and popular adventure sport. The concept is simple: suit up in a harness and belay your way down a waterfall, and there are
a lot many people have done this so the charges for waterfall rappelling are ₹ 300 to ₹ 600 per person.
One of the easiest and most relaxing adventure activities in this abode is trekking. It is definitely one of the most alluring experiences in Rishikesh. Walk through the mystic trails of this mesmerizing city and explore city in a different way.
The place is geographically well blessed and has a number of natural attractions that one can explore Rishikesh while trekking. Some popular trekking routes are to Dehradun and other famous destinations in Uttarakhand.
5. Paragliding in Rishikesh
Gliding through the blue skies, in a parachute propelled by the help of a motorized fan, is a lifetime experience. This is when you can truly say that the ‘sky is the limit’. The price starts from ₹ 4000.
There are some points that you should keep in your mind while trying out these adventure sports on your vacation in Rishikesh.
- Get your medical checkup done before heading out to channel the adventure junkie inside you.
- Carry all your medicines and other essentials such as sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- If you are trying river rafting for the first time, listen to the instructions carefully.
- Stay calm and don’t panic while attempting all the adventurous activities.
- First read about all the places for trekking in Rishikesh and then decide what stage you are at. Choose the trek that suits you best as your physical health plays a major role.
- If you are on a wildlife safari, try to be with your group to be safe.
- Do not go to the forest alone as it is not safe.
- Carry your hiking or trekking shoes and other equipment related to the activity you are attempting.
- Carry a water bottle and stay hydrated.
READ MORE: Famous 5 Ganga Ghats in Haridwar For Holy Bath