Tiger Safari In Ludhiana – Best Time To Visit Tiger Reserve Ludhiana
Tiger Safari In Ludhiana – Best Time To Visit Tiger Reserve Ludhiana: The Tiger Safari is situated at a distance of 6 km from the main city on GT Road (Ludhiana – Jalandhar High Way) and is spread over an area of about 25 acres.
- Distance From Phagwara Is Approx. 33Km Via NH44
- Distance From Jalandhar Is Approx. 60Km Via NH44
- Google Map: Tiger Safari
Tourists can spot tigers, black bucks, rabbits, sambar, and peacock here. It is better to see tigers in a free environment than to see them in a zoo. It is a different kind of experience.
The city’s wildlife department has entrusted the responsibility of organizing the safari to a private farm. This safari is open for the common people on the rest of the days of the week except Monday.
You can also visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh War Museum which is at a distance of 2.5 Km.
Entry will be available in three slots:
- First slot: 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- The second slot is from 12 noon to 2 pm
- The third slot is from 2:30 to 4:30 pm