The compact Wagon R is easy to manoeuvre and because of its tallboy design and large windows, it offers good visibility as well.
- The Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is a compact hatchback and is a very good city car. It is easy to manoeuvre and because of its tallboy design and large windows, it offers good visibility as well.
- While the new Wagon R comes with a peppy 1.2-litre petrol engine, the 1.0-litre unit offered with the older version was also quite nice. With the newer model, you also get the option to go for an AMT or automated manual transmission.
- Maruti has been offering the Wagon R with the option of a company-fitted CNG kit for several years now. In fact, for the longest time, it was among the select few cars that came with a CNG kit from the factory. So, if you are looking for a used CNG car, Wagon R will fit that bill as well.
Most of the features offered with the WagonR are not available in the old-gen Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- While the newer Wagon R does come with some nice features, the older version, which you are likely to find in higher numbers, is pretty basic. It didn’t even get DRLs, alloy wheels or a proper infotainment system.
- The Wagon R’s fit and finish are not the best, be it the quality of plastics used inside the cabin or the large panel gaps. The car is also not spacious enough for taller passengers.
- Like most Maruti Suzuki cars, the Wagon R too has never had a satisfactory safety rating. The third-gen model had received a poor 2-star rating from Global NCAP. While the previous-gen models were never crash tested, the safety standards are expected to be even lesser as they missed out on several safety features which are offered as standard right now.
#Planning #Buy #Maruti #Suzuki #Wagon #Pros #Cons
You can also shop on Amazon for millions of products with fast local delivery Click Here