Also Read: 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza Launched In India
- Easy on the pocket – The new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is priced from Rs. 7.99 lakh to Rs. 13.96 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). However, depending on the model year and variant you choose, you can get a lesser than 5-year-old Brezza in the used car market for between Rs. 6 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh.
- Diesel power! Maruti Suzuki launched the Vitara Brezza only with an 89 bhp, 1.3-litre diesel engine, mated to a 5-speed manual and an AMT unit. But, when the company made the switch to BS6 emission norms, it stopped making the diesel version. It was undoubtedly one of the nicer engines in the segment, and we surely missed it. However, you can still get one in the used car market.
Maruti Suzuki launched the Vitara Brezza only with an 89 bhp, 1.3-litre diesel engine, mated to a 5-speed manual and an AMT unit
- The price of a used Vitara Brezza will not depreciate given the strong demand it has in the market and it’s definitely worth a buy. In fact, Maruti Suzuki says that the demand for the Vitara Brezza in the used car market is quite high and in fact, dealers are not able to procure as many used units of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to meet the demand.
- If you buy it from an organised used car seller, then you can also get a warranty on the vehicle for up to 1 year, and that’s certainly going to give you peace of mind.
- Maruti cars hold much higher resale value compared to its rivals, which is why even a pre-owned Brezza will certainly be a tad more expensive than say a used Tata Nexon or Ford EcoSport.
Maruti cars hold much higher resale value compared to its rivals, which is why even a pre-owned Brezza will certainly be a tad more expensive than rivals
- The brand-new Brezza is certainly more expensive, but depending on the variant you get, Maruti now offers features like a 360-degree view camera, rear AC vents, connected car tech, head-up display and much more, which were never part of the old Vitara Brezza.
- The AMT on the Vitara Brezza is not the best in the segment, and not very responsive either. However, the new model comes with an advanced torque converter unit which will certainly be a better choice if automatic is what you want.
#Planning #Buy #Maruti #Suzuki #Vitara #Brezza #Pros #Cons
You can also shop on Amazon for millions of products with fast local delivery Click Here