The Honda Jazz comes with a solid build and good fit and finish and it’s also quite fun-to-drive
Also Read: 5 Myths of Buying A Used Car Busted
- The Honda Jazz comes with a solid build and good fit and finish. The quality of plastics used inside is also good, and depending on the variant you find, you will get features like LED headlights, LED DRLs, LED taillamps, alloy wheels and even a sunroof.
- The Jazz used to come with a 1.5-litre diesel engine, which is one of the nicer oil burners in its segment. While the current model is a petrol-only car, you can find the diesel version in the used car market, which is the one we would suggest.
- The Jazz is also quite fun-to-drive. It offers good ride and handling, especially the first-gen model. In fact, we would go as far as to say that the old-gen Honda Jazz offered better driving dynamics compared to the newer model.
The cabin of the Honda Jazz looks a bit boring with its black and beige interior and the interior layout is also quite dated.
- While the built quality of the Jazz is certainly good, the design and styling are quite dated. In fact, most of the features we mentioned above are exclusive to the top-end trim of the newer Honda Jazz.
- The cabin of the Honda Jazz also looks a bit boring with its black and beige interior. The interior layout is also quite dated, and the touchscreen is not the most responsive one.
- The petrol engine of the newer Honda Jazz feels quite under powered, which become even more apparent if you get the CVT automatic version, which is sluggish and a bit unresponsive. However, it’s good enough if you ood are going to spend most of the time driving in the city.
#Planning #Buy #Honda #Jazz
You can also shop on Amazon for millions of products with fast local delivery Click Here