- On a sequential basis, Hindustan Unilever’s standalone net profit declined 3.8 per cent, compared to Rs 2,143 crore reported at the end of the preceding January-March quarter in the financial year 2020-21 (Also Read: Hindustan Unilever Profit Jumps 41% To ₹ 2,143 Crore In March Quarter )
- The company’s revenue from operations in the June quarter stood at Rs 11,915 crore, compared to Rs 10,560 crore in the corresponding quarter last year, marking a growth of 12,83 per cent year-on-year
- The company’s domestic consumer growth stood at 12 per cent, while the underlying volume growth came in at nine per cent in the first quarter of the current fiscal, amid the second wave of COVID-19
- The company’s home care business grew at 12 per cent driven by double-digit growth in fabric wash. The household care segment delivered double-digit growth on a strong base.
- On Thursday, shares of Hindustan Unilever were last trading 2.07 per cent lower at Rs 2,383.50 apiece on the BSE