Also Read: BMW G 310 RR vs Rivals: Price Comparison
- The base Black variant of the new BMW G 310 RR is priced at 2.85 lakh while the top-end Style Sport Variant is priced at Rs. 2.99 lakh, all prices ex-showroom. The latter comes with BMW Motorrad’s Motorsport livery.
The BMW G 310 RR is based on the TVS Apache RR 310.
- The company had already announced a month ago that buyers will be able to make monthly payments for the 310 RR starting from Rs 3,999 per month and has been accepting bookings for the model as well.
- The company has given few cosmetic updates to the BMW G 310 RR it gets BMW-specific colours and graphics, making its more in line with BMW Motorrad models.
- The BMW G 310 RR retains the split headlamp set-up at the front along with the similar design of the fairing.
The biggest differentiator between the two motorcycles is the livery and the BMW badging.
- At the rear the bull horn style LED elements in the tail-lamps too are a direct carryover from the Apache 310.
- It also gets a vertical 5-inch TFT instrument console which comes with a revamped operating system, and tech such as Bluetooth connectivity. It sports BI-LED twin projector headlights which have been carried over from its TVS sibling, just like the taillight, mirrors, golden USD forks and windscreen.
- The biggest differentiator between the two motorcycles is the livery and the BMW badging, which are synonymous to larger BMW supersport motorcycles.
- As far as the powertrain is concerned, the BMW G 310 RR will get the same 313 cc, single cylinder engine sourced from the 310 family.
- The motor puts out 34 bhp at 9,700 rpm and 27 Nm of peak torque at 7,700 rpm, and is paired to a six-speed gearbox.
- It is also equipped with ride modes and dual channel ABS among others.
You can also shop on Amazon for millions of products with fast local delivery Click Here